In the event of a sudden, serious emergency, please contact us immediately at the emergency number: +48 503 090 008
- Our apartments are rented for "hotel nights" for the number of Guests specified in the reservation.
- Check-in time is from hrs. 15:00 to hrs. 11:00.
- Any current comments, requests, reservation changes or inquiries should be directed to the number: +48 503 090 008 From 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. After 6:00 p.m., this number serves as a emergency line for urgent matters, it should be reported to him immediately on matters that require immediate attention.
- Unwarranted intervention outside reception hours will result in a fine of 500 PLN.
- Smoking and other such stimulants are prohibited in the apartment (including "in the window", in the bathroom, etc.) and the presence of any animals. Failure to comply with these rules will result in a fine of 1000 PLN or more and removal from the apartment. Iqos, electronic cigarettes, candles, incense are also prohibited.
- Social gatherings, parties, hen and stag parties are strictly prohibited in the apartment and on the premises. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a fine of 1000 PLN and removal from the apartment.
- The apartment and the building have a curfew from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Violation of the curfew forcing intervention after reception hours will result in a fine of 1000 PLN and removal from the apartment.
- Any photo session must be confirmed in advance by the reception. We reserve the right to refuse any session and to impose royalties for commercial use of the apartment's image.
- Guests should notify the front desk of any damage to the apartment immediately upon discovery.
- Fragola Apartments is not responsible for loss of or damage to items belonging to the Guest. Lost items in the apartment must be reported to the reception no later than 3 days after check-out, found property is stored for a maximum of 14 days.
- Fragola Apartments is not responsible for fines issued by the Police or Municipal Police, or for damage/loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to a Guest.
- The guest of the apartment bears financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of equipment items and technical devices of the apartment, caused by his fault or the fault of his visitors. Leaving the apartment in a condition beyond the standard cleaning will result in a financial penalty of 300 PLN or more.
- When leaving the apartment, the guest should check the closure of the windows and carefully close the door.
- Guests may not transfer keys, cards and codes to the apartment to third parties, even during the paid stay. Losing the keys/access card to the apartment is tantamount to paying the cost (300 PLN), and the reception should be informed immediately.
- Fragola Apartments may refuse to accept or remove from the apartment a Guest who has violated the rules and regulations, violates the peace, is under the influence of intoxicants or alcohol or does not comply with generally accepted social norms.
- Shortening your stay does not entitle you to a refund for unused nights.
- For bookings of min. 5 days Fragola Apartments reserves the right to enter the apartment and perform mandatory servicing at a frequency of min. 1 time every 7 days.
- Fragola Apartments reserves the right to enter the apartment during your stay in order to perform activities necessary to maintain the premises in good working order, i.e. necessary repairs and inspections.
We wish you a pleasant stay
+48 503 090 008