Spend the night in the center of Krakow's Kazimierz! This Jewish quarter hides its history, impresses with its historic tenement houses and churches, while at night it teems with numerous restaurants and pubs. Comfortable, spacious, comfortably furnished apartment will make you want to stay here for longer.
- We ask all guests to confirm the time of arrival with the reception,
- The building is located in the center of the city, where traffic and bustle can be heard,
- We do not have luggage storage in this building. You can store your luggage before check-in and after check-out at our reception desk at 2 St. John Street,
- Please note that check-in is done independently. All the necessary data to enter the apartment will be sent to you on the day of your arrival,
- Organizing any parties (especially bachelor/bachelorette parties) in the apartment or in the building is prohibited, smoking and keeping pets is strictly prohibited.