address: 34 Świętego Tomasza Street, Krakow.
The three-room apartment in close proximity to the Main Square in Krakow attracts with its elegant, refined decor and beautiful landscape from the window - the view of the green Planty Park guarantees a perfect rest. Proximity to the Old Town and its biggest attractions will make your stay interesting and full of excitement. Ideal for larger groups.
All guests are kindly requested to confirm their arrival time. Please note that late check-in after 6:00 pm is available as a self check-in. All requests for late arrival must be confirmed by the property. Organizing any parties (especially bachelor/bachelorette parties) at the apartment or in the building, smoking and keeping animals are strictly forbidden.
- We ask all guests to confirm the time of arrival with the reception,
- The building is located in the center of the city, where there is audible traffic and bustle,
- We do not have luggage storage in this building. You can store your luggage before check-in and after check-out at our reception desk at 2 St. John Street,
- Please note that check-in is done independently. All the necessary data to enter the apartment will be sent to you on the day of your arrival,
- Organizing any parties (especially bachelor/bachelorette parties) in the apartment or in the building is prohibited, smoking and keeping pets is strictly prohibited.