address: 11 Piłsudskiego Street, Kraków.
Stylishly furnished studio with the utmost attention to detail - richly decorated elements work well with the raw brick atmosphere. Despite its proximity to the city center, the apartment is quiet and invites you to relax after a busy day. Located on Pilsudski Street, just a few steps from the apartment is the Main Market Square, the Wawel Royal Castle and numerous museums, galleries and restaurants.
- Check-in is done independently using online instructions sent to guests via a link prior to arrival,
- We ask all guests to confirm the time of arrival with the reception,
- The building is located in the center of the city, where traffic and bustle can be heard,
- We do not have a luggage storage room in the building. You can store your luggage before check-in and after check-out at our reception at 2 St. John Street,
- Holding any parties (especially bachelor/bachelorette parties) in the apartment or in the building is forbidden, smoking and staying with pets is strictly prohibited.