Beautiful, spacious studio with a terrace located in the heart of Krakow's Kazimierz impresses with its stylish interior and excellent location. The vivid colors will give you the energy you need to explore the unique city that is Krakow. Museums, churches and synagogues of Kazimierz will help to immerse in its history, and stores with original clothes or galleries with handicrafts will additionally allow to feel its atmosphere.
- We ask all guests to confirm the time of arrival with the reception,
- The building is located in the center of the city, where traffic and bustle can be heard,
- We do not have luggage storage in this building. You can store your luggage before check-in and after check-out at our reception desk at 2 St. John Street,
- Please note that check-in is done independently. All the necessary data to enter the apartment will be sent to you on the day of your arrival,
- Organizing any parties (especially bachelor/bachelorette parties) in the apartment or in the building is prohibited, smoking and keeping pets is strictly prohibited.